Graham Denny Partner
Graham has joined EC3 Legal as a partner in the dispute resolution team. He specialises in insurance and reinsurance law; including insurance wording reviews, product development; defending clients against claims; and advising clients on insurance and reinsurance coverage matters, as well as national & international commercial dispute resolution.
His particular areas of expertise are:
- Professional Negligence / Indemnity;
- Property Damage / Business Interruption (both on shore and off shore);
- Corporate liability (Errors and Omissions / Crime);
- Financial Institutions (Errors and Omissions / Crime / Bankers Blanket Bond);
- Directors & Officers / Management Liability;
- Trade Credit / Political Risk;
- Marine Cargo;
- Reinsurance and Fronting Issues
Graham likes to keep active by running and pursues his interest in rugby by coaching the local team, and after all that activity, winds down of an evening with a glass of wine in hand!